fredag 7 april 2000

Game shows

Friday

0840 Listening to the radio. They're talking about police-dogs and a fantastic rescue. I ate Spaghetti Bolognese for breakfast. Shania Twain after that. The Coca cola in my stomache is doing it's job, but I do feel a little ill still. Maybe I'll have the fever today also? Talking to SubMiss now, she doesn't know if she'll be there tonight :(. I wanna see her!
Mirar and I are discussing different Game Show ideas and I'm pushing for a haunted house where every week one member of the team "Dies" in a horrifying way. Hm, maybe I should write an outline of this and sell it to Tv 4 or Tv3? I have to leave in an hour but my laundry is still in the dryer. Mmm, now I changed into real clothes, a spankingly clean military-outfit.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar